Managing Risk Better
Developing, managing and leasing of commercial property presents some considerable risks. Fisher Brennan Consulting provide a range of services to help you manage your risk better.
You can let us take care of everything or just select which the areas where we can add value for you:
Property Condition Reports
- Detailed and professional inspection reports
- Prepared in accordance with AS 4349.0 Inspection of Buildings – General Requirements
- Annotated photos and detailed descriptions
- Roof and plant inspection via drone photography
- Option for complete building scan, video or photo.
- Reports can be presented in various formats
- Detail recorded in high definition digital media
- Procurement of the design team
- Design management
- Tendering and evaluation of builders
- Contract review and management
- Contract Superintendent
- Regular progress inspections
- Defect inspections and management
- Management of development approval conditions
- Management of the design process to meet agreed milestone dates
- Document review and risk assessment
- Coordination reviews
- BIM coordination
- Management and administration of the contractor on behalf of the Principal
- Act as Superintendent
- Certification of progress claims
- Review of progress against program and cash-flow.
- Advice on management and mitigation of risk and contingency planning
- Report on progress at key stages
- Quality assurance checks against the design and authority requirements
- Review of all aspects of the completed project
- Detailed report (including photos) of all issues to be addressed prior to handover and final payment.